Monday, November 24, 2008

twelve.

time is going by so so so fast and the day i move is near. ive felt bad because i am trying to get in a time to see everyone before I go but since last wednesday til i leave my time is almost completly filled.

wednesday i worked 14 hours then met brendan at 29th and calvert. we walked around, drank tea and hung out at his house til, oh i dont know, 4am. He walked me home cause my bike has a flat.

thursday i went out to one world with brendan then I drove Kate to her family's house in Columbia. I met her brother, sister, mom and nephew and like them all very much. Its sometimes nice to be ina place that feels like a home, ya know? I left from there and drove to college park to met Paul at his house. We went to Soul Veg, vegan mac!, and watched some tv and ate some ice cream. It always nice to see him.

friday work was a bit frustrating but ok, there was a benefit at the space with free delicious vegan donuts . Cringe, South Carey and dead mechanical played. It was pretty fun. Jordan and I went to the golden west after cause kate and I were supposed to be leaving for nyc soon after she got off work. That didnt happen.

We hung out there til around 12:30 then decided it was still a good idea to leave for the city. We convinced hilary to come and off we went. About 30 minutes in, we decided to head to philadelphia instead. Much closer and I like it 100% more. We stayed with Jeremy and Matt. I was very happy to see them again. "are you guys gonna be up for a while?" "yeah were gonna smoke a blunt" nothing has changed. haha I love em.

Our day in philly was filled with vegan food stuffs, record stores and a show at the lava space. We came home saturday night.
yesterday i went to ikea and was there for a ridiculous amount of time. i got kate a filing cabinet and for myself I got a mattress, a shelf of bins, a desk, blankets, mugs, and a kettle for the house cause we are in dire need. I am very excited to set all of this stuff up in my new room and see what fits and what doesn't as I have no clue what the room looks like.

last night kate, greg and i went to this really great spot on our way home from the store. Where laid out on a bridge under stars. It was nice. We went home and started to watch Lord of the Rings but was interrupted by video chat!

We were all very excited.
Everyone filtered out after the chat ended til it was just john and I on the couch watching lord of the rings at like 3 am. He went home and I fell asleep on the couch which i found to be much more comfortable and warm then my bed. go figure.

so thats it. im at work now, kingston is asleep. I fly home tonight at 8:30!!

No comments: