Tuesday, November 18, 2008

eleven.

yesterday was such a great day. the kids were in good moods and so was i. colette and i made awesome marshmallow chocolate chip cookies which looked delicious and made up funny versions of "down by the bay." After melissa got home i went to roisin's for an hour or so. We made forts with blankets and couch cushions. Not too bad for a day of work.
Tomorrow I am working 8:30-10pm.
$$$.

So, thus far the cat has managed to pee on 3 of 5 beds in the house, chris' bed has been wet twice. Poor chris. I am beginning to think something is wrong with lulabella besides the litter. I am holding my breath for my own bed. We all now shut and guard the doors to our bedrooms and to the basement and you can tell the cat feels a little weird about it, wondering around with half the space it used to have.

When i got home yesterday, the travellers and superfan were still here, and rachel was over. Its always nice to come home to people. John proved to be a super nerd and watched youtube videos of the fastest car ever. Jordan and I tried to start a prank war. We then, with a little of my silly mood convincing, got snacks and went to Johns where we watched a movie and hung out. Jordan fell asleep in my chair but john and i stayed up and watched more tv, malcom in the middle and home movies to be exact. I fell asleep.

Jordan and i walked home this morning to find cat pee on his bed. HA HA!

Now it is today. I'm not sure what to do, I am a little bored I must admit. I can't wait to get all my new bike gear!!

No comments: