Monday, November 17, 2008

ten.

i slept very late yesterday, later than i have since the summers of high school, 12:45. an excuse though: i did go to bed late and wake up at 7:30 and not go back to bed til around 10 so it wasn't so so terrible of me.

i accomplished a lot yesterday, cleaning the house, getting the basement ready for the show, sorting through my clothes and filling my free stuff box to the brim, grocery shopping, driving kate to work, searching for a place to buy apple cider and not being able to find it anywhere, making 2 batches of cookies then another when my roomates refused to accept that they were not allowed to eat them, then show time.

kids started showing up early and we had a really great turn out. paul and lauren came which was nice although i think they felt weird or bored or something. the show went well, the pa cracked a bit while peter and the wolf played so he cut the set short but red played acoustically upstairs after most people left. he played for so long and a lot of old songs i had never heard which was really nice.

after the show we all hung out for a bit and i etalked for well, the rest of the night with brendon, the boy i danced with quite awkwardly at that annex party. he left and i came back inside to my three best friends with the biggest, goofies smiles on their faces just waiting to harrass me. jerks.

i gotta say it was the first conversation i've had in a long time where in my head i wasn't secretly figuring out ways to escape from it.

2:30 in the morning, red, eric?, and superfan came home very drunk and very loud. they kept coming down to the basement, flipping the florescent light on and then leaving it on. ah! I had to get up five times to turn it off.
I hate hate hate that light.

this is my last week here. ugh.

No comments: